Give your body a spring cleaning and help to burn the winter excess. This thick and creamy green smoothie is easy to make and the taste is great, too!
Feel free to throw in your favorite gruits, seeds and nuts!
Detoxification is not a complex process. It can be done by adding detox superfoods to your diet. There are many detox superfoods that will help the liver eliminate harmful toxins and keep the body clean and healthy. I added some superfoods to this green smoothie recipe.
Fresh pineapple and lime aids in detoxing your body. It has low in calories and extremely rich in fiber and Vitamin C, it is a great fruit to incorporate into your balanced diet.
Avocado is naturally nutrient-dense and contains around 20 vitamins and minerals. Avocados are the highest fat fruit in existence. More than 50 percent of the fruit’s fat content comes from monounsaturated fats or good fats. Eating this good type of fat can help the liver dumps the toxins that it processes into the bile.
Avocado benefits also include protecting your skin from wrinkles and other visible signs of aging with its antioxidant carotenoids; vitamin E which helps guard against photo-aging from sun exposure; and vitamin C which is involved in the creation of elastin and collagen for maintaining your skin’s elasticity and firmness.
Thea’s organic Matcha is a high quality and nutrient dense ingredient. It contains amino acids, varying antioxidants and several vitamins including A, C and K. It is a natural fat burner that helps to boost metabolism, lowers cholesterol, and blood sugar.
- 2 Ripe Avocado, peeled and pitted
- 2 Cups frozen pineapple chunks
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Milk
- 2 teaspoon Premium Grade Organic Matcha from Thea
- 2-3 Tbsp Light Coconut Syrup or Agave Syrup
- Juice of half lime or 1/4 Lemon
- Some water or coconut water
+ Fresh Fruits
Edible flowers for garnish
- Put all smoothie ingredients in the high-speed blender, mix well until smooth and creamy.
- Serve smoothie in the bowl. Garnish breakfast bowl with fruits, berries and granola. Enjoy!