click here Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so make it special. Looking for inspiration? Try this delicious, quick and simple breakfast sandwich with creamy ricotta cheese, caramelized banana, and honey on a toasted English muffin!
- 2 fresh-baked English muffins
- 2 ripe but firm bananas, sliced diagonally
- 1/2 cup fresh ricotta cheese
- 2 tbsp natural liquid honey
- 1 tbsp ghee butter
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high. Add banana sliced. Cook, turning occasionally, for 5 minutes or until lightly browned. Transfer to a plate.
- Toast Muffins lightly. Spread Ricotta on the bottom half of each toasted English muffin, followed by caramelized banana slices and honey drizzle, and finally the English muffin top.
- Serve immediately with a cup of Flat White or English tea. Enjoy!