Enjoy a new twist on an old favorite. Vegan and gluten free burger. Firm and juicy beetroot patty, delicious turmeric mayo, creamy avocado and probiotic raw slaw. Best served with a green salad.
follow url A few Tips that can help you to make The Perfect Beet Burger:
- If your veggie patty is mushy and bland, remove excess of liquid from vegetables. If you make beetroot burger, cook the beetroot first. It helps to smooth the earthy aftertaste of beetroot. Then coarsely grate the beetroot and squeeze out the liquid using colander or sieve. The food processor makes beetroot texture is totally smooth, so I prefer to use the coarse grater.
- If burger patty is too soft, add something for texture such a finely chopped nuts or half cooked grains. Walnut meal, brown rice, and quinoa work great. My fav combination is walnuts and beetroot, they are so nice together.
- Sticky ingredients can help hold the burger together. Prunes, mashed black beans or semi-dried tomatoes are very welcome here. Sour taste ingredients work great in beetroot burger, they balance the sweetness of beetroot.
- Add some dry ingredients such as flour or bread crumbs. I like to use brown rice flour or Panko crumbs.
- Add a pinch of magic ingredient http://archmdmag.com/tag/the-dambusters/ Xanthan gum. This is a bacteria-derived product, commonly used as a thickening and stabilizing agent. Usually, I use xantham gum in ratio 1/2 teaspoon of xantham gum can for 2 cups of vegetable mix. This product is gluten-free.
- Refrigerate your burgers for at least a 30 minutes before you cook them. This will help them keep their shape when they’re cooking and stop them falling apart.
Hold the mayo and wrap your taste buds around this delicious probiotic raw coleslaw from Living Goodness. This is slaw with more! Quick Draw Slaw is a great combination where you can find your usual faves like cabbage, carrot, onion paired with some colourful ingredients as celeriac, ginger, chili, garlic as well as celery and caraway seeds.
for 3 Burgers Patties
- 250 g (1/2 lb) Cooked beetroot
- 1 Walnuts or sunflower seeds
- 1/2 Cup Prunes, pitted
- 1/3 Cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes, oil removed
- 2 Tbsp of Panko crumbs, or 2 Tbsp brown rice (GF option), or pinch of xantham gum (GF)
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Sea salt
- Black pepper
non prescription isotretinoin For turmeric cashew mayo:
- 1/2 cup of raw cashew nuts, soaked for 2 hours
- 1/2 tsp of dijon mustard
- 2 Tbs of apple vinegar
- 1 tsp of agave or maple syrup
- 1 tsp of lemon juice
- Pinch of turmeric powder
- 2 Tbsp lukewarm water
- Pinch of salt
- 3 Burger buns (I used young buckwheat buns GF)
- 1 Ripe avocado, peeled and pitted. Mashed with pinch of salt
- 1 Cup of Quick Draw Slaw from Living Goodness
- 3 Baby cos lettuce leaves washed and drained
- Coarsely grate cooked beetroot using a grater then squeeze out and remove the excess of liquid.
- Grind the walnuts (or sunflower seeds) using a food processor. Mix prunes and sundried tomatoes in the food processor until paste condition.
- Combine all ingredients in the bowl mix well and chill in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven up to 180C fan bake/ 350F.
- Divide mix into 3 parts and roll into patties using your hands. Keep your hands are damp. It helps to prevent sticking. Place burger patties on the tray lined with baking paper. Slightly coat the surface of the patties using cooking oil spray. Bake them for 20-30 minutes until outside is nice and crispy.
- For apakah itu prednisolone 20mg turmeric cashew mayonnaise. Drain the soaked cashews and rinse thoroughly. Blend all the ingredients in a high-speed blender until it`s really smooth. Add a few tablespoons of water if mix too dry.
- Tuck a veggie patty into a warm crusty bun, covered with avocado mash, add a dollop of turmeric mayo, quick draw slaw, and lettuce. Serve with green salad. Enjoy!
Turmeric powder dissolves and activates his beautiful yellow color in the lukewarm (or hot) liquid only. So make sure that you use lukewarm water for your turmeric cashew mayonnaise.