speman price in dubai Got some blackcurrant and cranberry from a gourmet shop. It inspired me to create delicious nutritious berry breakfast bowl and this beautiful Autumn composition.
malegra 100 price Blackcurrant and cranberry are great Autumn food and an excellent source of antioxidant vitamin, vitamin-C. 100 g of fresh currants provide more than 300% of daily-recommended intake values of vitamin-C. Research studies have shown that consumption of fruits rich in vitamin-C helps the human body develop immunity against infectious agents.
Ingredientsfml forte cost For Smoothie
eldepryl where to buy 1 Serve
- 1/2 cup of blackcurrant (thawed, if you use frozen blackcurrants)
- 1/2 cup of raspberry (thawed, if you use frozen blackcurrants)
- 1 Ripe banana
- 1 Cup of almond milk
- A few Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds
- Red Globe grape
- Raspberry Beetroot Coconut chips from The Green Seed
- Put all smoothie ingredients in the high-speed blender, mix well until smooth and creamy. Black currant is a tart berry. Add more sweetener if needed. Dates or bananas work great as a sweetener here.
- Serve smoothie in the bowl. Garnish breakfast bowl with The Green Seed coconut chips, halved grapes, cranberry or any your favorite berries. Enjoy!