best casino slot odds in vegas The warm days are here! Strawberry season is in full swing. Now we can enjoy ice cream, smoothies and mouth-watering chia pudding for breakfast.
river rock casino best slots The tiny, black chia seeds come from a plant that’s grown in South American called Salvia Hispanica. Back in the day, the seed was a key ingredient in diets of the Aztecs and Mayans thanks to their ability to provide sustainable energy. In recent years, the little seeds have gotten a reputation for that doing just that, and quite a bit more. Chia is a good source of omega-3, iron, calcium, potassium, dietary fiber and high protein content.
online casino dealer training philippines Interestingly, if soaked in water, Chia seeds can absorb about 10-12 times their weight and form a gelatin-like substance, which in the past has had many uses in culinary environments. Chia seeds can be used in a variety of ways – puddings, cakes, energy bars and more.
casino slot winners youtube Create your own chia art on the glass. It’s easy!
free online slot machines 3 Serves
- 6 Tbsp Chia seeds
- 600ml Almond milk ( online casino beste bewertung Covet is my favorite New Zealand brand)
- Few drops of vanilla extract
- 2-3 Tbsp Light syrup – rice, agave or coconut nectar
- 250g Strawberry, washed and drained + 2 finely sliced berries for garnish
online casino merkur erfahrung +Fresh mint for garnish
- Mix chia seeds with almond milk, vanilla, and sweetener. Soak it for few hours or overnight. I like to soak it overnight. And mix with fruits in the morning just before serving.
- Mix well strawberry in the blender until smooth.
- Use a glass or jar. For strawberry decor hold strawberry slices on the inner surface of the jar. It`s easy! If It does not hold just use a drop of maple syrup.
- Fill a glass with chia pudding. Top pudding with strawberry coulis.
vegas casino online no deposit bonus codes november 2018 no deposit bonus codes for hallmark casino online Layered chia pudding: vanilla, chocolate, berries
jeu casino slots gratuit 3 Serves
- 200ml Almond milk
- 200ml Chocolate nut milk (Macadamia Choc milk from online casino slot machine Covet is my favorite)
- 6 Tbsp White chia seeds (I like chia seeds from Chia.co.nz)
- 250g Strawberry, washed and drained (or frozen raspberry, thawed)
- 1 Tbsp apple syrup
- 2 Tsp of lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp Light syrup – rice, agave or coconut nectar
- Few drops of vanilla
- For vanilla layer. Mix 2 Tbsp chia seeds with 200 ml almond milk, vanilla and 1 Tbsp of light syrup. Soak for few hours or overnight. I like to soak it overnight. And create layers in the morning just before serving.
- For chocolate layer. Mix 2 Tbsp chia seeds with chocolate milk. Soak for few hours or overnight.
- For strawberry or raspberry layer. Blend strawberry in the blender until smooth. Mix strawberry puree with 2 Tbsp chia seeds, 1 Tsp of lemon juice and 1 Tbsp apple syrup (optional). Soak for few hours or overnight. Actually, this layer is a raw berry jam based on chia seeds. Low in sugar delicious treat. Chia is also great gelling agent.
- When chia pudding is ready to create layers of different flavors.
- Dig your spoons into a delicious pudding. Enjoy!
Chia pudding is the perfect meal for lunch. I use a small jar with lid for school lunch. My daughter loves chocolate and strawberry flavors. Chia seeds are so versatile – you can play with a new flavor every day – fruits, berries, nut milk, and spices.