order cheap Maxalt online What helps us to cool down on a hot summer day? Ice cream, of course! Or chocolate banana fudge straight from the freezer. It`s hard to believe there are just four main ingredients. Simple. Faultless. Devastatingly delicious.
go site This is a vegan version of the dessert without eggs and milk.
- 1 Cup of banana puree
- 1 Cup of Raw Cashew nuts
- 3 Heaped Tbsp good quality cacao powder (I use Raw)
- 4 Tbsp Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
- Coconut sugar – optional
best place to buy real viagra online + square or rectangle tin (I use square tin 15×15 cm) and baking paper
- For banana puree blend one or two ripe banana in the blender.
- Mix well all ingredients in the blender till smooth or almost smooth, depending on your preferences. I like small pieces of cashew nuts in the fudge. Add more sweetener if needed.
- Line a 15 cm slice tin with baking paper and pour mixture into the slice tin. Leave to set in the freezer for minimum 3 hours or overnight. Cut into squares and serve immediately.