When Japan meets France.
Enjoy a mouth-watering emerald color coconut matcha tart, sweet and creamy with a tad of bitterness of chocolate and green tea. Delicious!
go to site Matcha powder is specially grown and processed green tea that has been ground into a fine powder. Matcha is a stone-ground powdered green tea used in traditional Japanese tea ceremonies. It’s a super potent, super concentrated form of green tea that’s chock full of the good things your body needs like antioxidants and energy-boosting amino acids
go here Tip: Keep matcha in airtight and light-tight container in the freezer. It’s really important to store it properly: it’s absolutely key to fostering the tea’s taste, color, umami content and health properties.
buy modafinil brazil For chocolate base:
- 1 Cup almond meal
- 1/2 Cup desiccated coconut
- 7 Medjool dates, pitted (about 100g)
- Pinch of Himalayan salt
- 3 Tbsp Raw cacao powder
+ 20 cm round cake tin and cling wrap
For matcha filling:
- 1,5 Cup raw cashew soaked for a few hours
- 3/4 Coconut milk (I use Trade Aid brand)
- 2 Tbsp light agave syrup or any light syrup
- 1 tsp Matcha powder + 1tsp for dusting
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 Tbsp Melted coconut oil
- Place all ingredients in food processor and blitz until sticky dough. I did not add coconut oil. Desiccated coconut contains enough oil.
- Line the cake tin with plastic wrap. Press mixture evenly and firmly into the cake tin. Place the tart base into the fridge while you make the filling.
- For matcha filling. Drain the soaked cashews and rinse thoroughly.
- Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender. Turn the blender on. Slowly increase the speed of the blender to high. Process until very smooth (silky cream texture). If the mix is too dry add a few tablespoons of coconut milk.
- Pour mixture onto the prepared base. Put the tart in the freezer for 4 hours (for 20cm cake tin).
- Coconut oil works here as a thickener. The cake should be frozen only once. Then, coconut oil will hold it. Just keep the matcha cake chilled in the refrigerator.
For this recipe, I use measure cup 235 ml, Tbsp 15ml, tsp 5ml.