provigil to buy online It’s summer—that amazing time of year when fresh produce abounds. I love that there’s an abundance of fresh, delicious and healthy choices. Better yet: many of summer’s fruits and vegetables are brimming with secret health benefits.
http://dustinhallphotography.com/burlington-wedding-photographer-dustin-hall-rebecca-elijah/ I grabbed some amazing fresh produce from farmers market and decide to make refreshing rice paper rolls instead salad today. And turn my spring rolls into art)
- 8 pcs Rice Paper (22cm diameter)
- 1/2 Cup Quinoa
- 1 Cup of water
- 1 Tbsp Tamari
- 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- Any Seasonal Fruits and Vegetables – cucumber, cherry tomato, strawberry, radish, green peas, edamame beans, avocado, grape, carrot, spring onion, mint
- Edible flowers – nasturtium, pansy, roses, chrysanthemum, marigold, dandelion, borage, lavender, garlic and onion flowers, brassica flowers, calendula.
+ Big bowl with drinking warm water for rice paper soaking
+ Peanut Sauce or Tamari sauce and Sesame seeds for serve
Nasturtium is my favorite edible flower. It has a very interesting taste, it is spicy and peppery, somewhat similar in taste to the water cress. Nasturtium is an easy-to-grow, I always have it in my garden. Use any part of the plant. The leaves, seed pods and flowers are all edible.
- Rinse quinoa with cold water then place in a saucepan with 1 cup of water, tamari and lemon juice. Let the quinoa boil for a minute or two, cover with lid, then simmer until all the water has been absorbed. Chill quinoa slightly.
- Meanwhile, prepare the vegetables and fruits. Cut strawberries, avocado, tomatoes, radish and kiwi fruit into thin slices, carrot into sticks. Blanch frozen edamame for few minutes.
- For rolling use very wet working surface – it can be a table top or a large chopping board. Rolls should be wet it will help prevent them from sticking. Excess of water is absorbed very quickly. Fill a large bowl with warm water. Soak sheet for about 30 seconds then place on a wet surface. Rice paper still has to keep the shape at this point.
- Place fruits, vegetables and flowers in the center of the sheet. Add two tablespoons of quinoa and roll up.
- Place spring rolls on a large serving dish apart from each other so they do not stick together. Serve with tamari sauce and sesame seeds or with peanut sauce.
- For storage or lunch boxes wrap each roll tightly in plastic wrap. Holds in the moisture and prevents them from sticking together.