http://apacheip.com/ZdYNL/robots.txt What’s for dinner? hmm… How about crispy Swedish roast potatoes topped with plenty of bacon crumbs garnish with salad and seasonal vegetables? Delicious!
http://serenitydental.net/services/itemlist/user/459-superuser Learn how to make them in this quick video.
- 6 pcs New season red potato or any potato that good for roasting
- 1 Cup Wheat bread cubes
- 1/2 Cup Coconut bacon from The Green Seed
- 1/2 Cup of Olive oil
- Sprig of rosemary
- Sprig of thyme
- Maldon salt
- Black pepper
+ Chopsticks, 2 baking trays lined with baking paper
- Preheat the oven up to 200C/400F
- Mix together fresh herbs leaves, olive oil, salt and black pepper using pestle and mortar.
- Place bread cubes on lined with baking paper tray. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of herbs oil and mix gently. Bake croutons for about 7-10 minutes or till golden brown.
- Mix together croutons and The Green Seed coconut bacon till the crumbs using the food processor.
- Place red potato tuber between chopsticks and cut across into about 3mm slices. The chopsticks are used to help prevent you from cutting all the way through the potatoes.
- When all of the potatoes are cut, place them cut side up on a lined with baking paper tray. Brush with remaining herbs oil over the slices and get in and around each slice as best you can.
- Place into oven and bake until the outsides are browned and crisp, about 50-60 minutes. Add more oil if potato looks too dry.
- Serve potatoes immediately, topped with bacon crumbs. Garnish with thyme roasted mushrooms, salad and lots of seasonal vegetables. Enjoy!