http://southernoceanvillas.com/test-e-deca-dbo Nothing tastes better on a hot summer day than fresh-from-the-freezer ice pops. Kiwifruit Pops are a fun and delicious way to enjoy fruit. Ideal for parties! Super easy to make and healthy treat.
buy Lyrica generic I am seriously concerned how many sugar our children eat during the Christmas holidays. I recently visited several children’s parties where I tried the traditional Christmas sweets. I was shocked by the amount of sugar in the treats. I have a headache and feel sick after a few bites, the level of sugar in my blood increased dramatically. Guys, please, think about the future of your children. Do not let them be dependent on sugar like from drugs. I do not call to ban all sweets. Just keep balance. Peace and love! Lino
buy combivent 5 Serves
- 5 kiwi fruits
- 100 g Chocolate chips ( I used chocolate chips with stevia instead of sugar )
- 3 Tbsp Coconut oil
+ 5 Ice cream sticks and piece of parchment paper
- Peel and slice kiwi into slices about 2.5 cm thick. The remaining pieces of kiwi set aside for delicious smoothie.
- Pierce each slice of kiwi with a stick and place on the tray lined with parchment paper. Freeze kiwi pops for 4-6 Hours or overnight.
- Melt chocolate chips on low heat using a bain-marie (double boiler). Add coconut oil and mix well using a whisk until completely combined.
- Hold kiwi pop over the melted chocolate bowl. Pour the chocolate over the pops. Or just dip it in chocolate. We use frozen kiwi, so the chocolate hardens very quickly. You can enjoy it immediately!
- Store in the freezer in an airtight container.
Thanx for music Bensound.com