Every chef may tell you, nothing beats seasonal local fresh produce. Spring/summer is the best time to visit the nearest farmers’ market. Crunchy baby cucumbers, peppery and juicy radishes, sweet snow peas. What better way to celebrate summer’s harvest than with this epic display? Labneh cheese, olives, fresh veggies, olive oil, Dukkah spice, warm Turkish bread. This simple Mediterranean platter is light, filling and seriously delicious. Share it with family and friends. Now, this is my kind of party food.
Labneh is Middle Eastern soft cheese made from strained yogurt. I have to say that’s delicious if made from local natural yoghurt, NZ dairy products have a very high quality.
A little tangy and super creamy. As it is made from yoghurt, it contains probiotics and typically lower in calories, the perfect summer treat.
Takes only a couple steps to make with this easy recipe.
IngredientsGabapentin purchase online uk Labneh cheese
- 800g natural unsweetened Greek-style yoghurt (preferably natural product without thickeners)
- pinch of salt
+ cheesecloth, or bag for nut milk
dapoxetine original buy For Labneh platter:
- green olives
- bunch of radishes
- petite cucumbers
- a handful of snow peas
- fresh extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Dukkah
- coriander leaves to garnish
- fresh Turkish pide bread
- Add salt to the yogurt and stir, then pour it into a cheesecloth. Pick up the edges and tie at the top. Hang cheesecloth over a big bowl or sink. Let the yoghurt drain for minimum 6 hours (I usually do it overnight).
- To serve, spread labneh in a platter and top with extra virgin olive oil, dukkah spice, coriander leaves. Add, olives, warm bread and fresh veggies for dipping. Enjoy!