order gabapentin cod Just returned from Sydney. And yes, we had blast! Sydney is a food paradise, or rather healthy food paradise. Mountains of delicious fresh salads in the cafe cabinet, luscious smoothie bowls, finest seafood on seafood markets, sweet and juicy fruits (cheap lychee, xoxo). Vegetarian food is everywhere, and all our family has become vegetarian immediately. Vegetarian/vegan food in Sydney absolutely delicious and perfectly suited for hot summer weather.
I had a flashback of my Bali life, surprisingly so many things I loved so much in my Balinese life came from Sydney.
http://newemangelization.com/uncategorized/st-josemaria-escriva-on-the-crusade-for-purity/ Feel very inspired now. Hope you will like my new creation. This fresh and nice summer toast with a twist will be a great breakfast or lunch.
Preserved lemons are simply a wonderful ingredient to add amazing flavor to many dishes. They add a huge punch of citrus and umami flavor that ordinary lemons can’t match.
Usually, I use preserved lemons during the winter adding them to chicken roast, tagine or stew. But they work surprisingly nice with fresh summer ingredients too.
- 2 slices of rye sourdough bread, toasted or charred on a grill
- 100 g fresh ricotta cheese
- 1 teaspoon of mashed preserved lemon (I use a garlic press)
- 1 small zucchini
- splash of good olive oil
- freshly cracked black pepper
+ lemon balm leaves to garnish
- With a vegetable peeler, cut zucchini into long, thin ribbons. Add a splash of olive oil, season with salt and pepper, then toss gently. Set aside.
- Whip ricotta with mashed preserved lemon. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Spread ricotta on toasted (or charred) sourdough toast, arrange with zucchini ribbons, garnish with lemon balm leaves. Serve immediately. Enjoy!