http://tomcarter.co.uk/archive/2014/simon-tom-bloor-residency-works/ Citrus and rum truffles, melting in the mouth vegan organic sweets
- Medjool dates, pitted, diced – 100g
- Almond meal – 120g
- Orange zest – 30g
- Candied citrus zest – 30g
- Raw cacao powder – 4 tbs + some for dusting
- Cacao butter, melted – 2 tbs
- Vanilla Extract – 0,5 tsp
- Rum Essence – 0,5 tsp
Mix well almond meal and diced dates in your food processor till sticky smooth dough condition.
In a medium mixing bowl stir together sticky dough and remaining ingredients.
Roll them with the palm of your hands. To finish the balls roll in cacao powder.
Keep in the fridge.
This recipe will approximately 13 balls.