casino slot kazanma You know, salad was the most hated food in my childhood, because It was so boring – just leafy greens, tomato and cucumber. My world changed when I moved to Asia and salad became my common food, because salad is a perfect light and nutritious food for tropical climate. My life in Bali inspired me to start to collect salad recipes from around the world. My favorite combination is leafy greens with fruits, grains, cheese or nuts.
hard rock online casino website Now I live in New Zealand, where it is cold in the winter time. Unfortunately, chilly temps and dark days are more suited to cheesy casseroles and pasta than cold dishes filled with raw veggies. But I do not give up, It`s good reason to create new versions suitable for the cool time of the year, such as this warm salad with Brussels sprouts. Not all salads need a bed of greens —a bowl full of warmed-up whole foods also works!
- 350 g Brussels sprouts halved, stems and ragged outer leaves removed (Purple Brussels sprouts look so fancy, Isn`t it?)
- 200 g green seedless grape
- 1 cup cooked Israeli couscous (follow directions on the pack, add to ready couscous 1/2 tbs ghee butter to prevent stickiness)
- 1 tbs coconut oil or ghee butter
- 1 tbs maple syrup (or agave syrup)
- 1/4 cup roasted and salted pistachios nuts, unshelled
- 1/4 cup dried currants
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- black pepper
- fresh mint for decoration
online casino with free startup money Preheat oven to 200C.
online casino laws us In a large bowl, toss brussels sprouts with grape, melted ghee butter, maple syrup, cinnamon, a pinch of salt and black pepper. Transfer the brussels sprouts to the baking sheet and roast, stirring occasionally to ensure even browning, until tender and caramelized about 20-30 minutes.
magik slots casino no deposit bonus Place brussels sprouts and grape with juices back in the bowl. Add cooked Israeli couscous, nuts and currants and toss evenly. Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary, then serve.
google play free casino slots Serve warm. Decorate with fresh mint leaves.
mfortune casino - free slots Enjoy!