buy provigil drug Cooked plums smell fantastic! Cake, crumble, compote or jam – plum when heated reveals a fabulous flavor.
This dessert is a great combination of creamy chia pudding, fragrant sweet-sour plums and nutty scent of Japanese toasted soy powder Kinako.
Chia Pudding – one of the most favorite breakfast and dessert in our family. Chia is a good source of omega-3, dietary fiber, and high protein content. It’s very easy to make, all you need soak seeds in almond milk for about few hours or overnight. Chia pudding is a versatile product. You can create a lot of new flavor variations, just add any fresh or frozen fruits or berries, fruit puree or sauces, tropical fruits, dried fruits, cacao powder, any nuts, use coconut or hazelnut milk instead of almond milk. The pudding help me a lot in school days, this is the great meal for lunch box and kids love it! So I always keep a jar of chia seeds in my kitchen cupboard.
Ingredientsfor 2 serve:
- 4 Tbs Chia seeds
- 2 cup warm almond milk
- 2-4 tsp Agave syrup (or maple syrup)
- 1 cup pitted and sliced plums (Black Doris plum is my fav)
- 1-2 Tbs Coconut sugar
- 1 tsp Japanese Kinako powder (toasted soybean powder)
- Few drops of vanilla essence
+ Dried currants (cherries or cranberry), almond slices, mint leaves and edible flowers for serve.
- Add to glass or mason jar chia seeds, almond milk, syrup, few drops of vanilla essence. Mix together, using a small whisk. Let rest covered in the fridge overnight or at least few hours.
- Put plums slices on the pan and bring to the boil, add palm sugar. Let it simmer for 5-10 mins, depending on the ripeness, until the plums are soft. Add few drops of vanilla essence. Leave to cool slightly.
- Serve chia pudding, topped with warm poached plums, dried currants, almond slices and Kinako powder dusting. Decorate with mint and edible flowers.